Thursday, June 28, 2012

Enzymatic Detox: Day 5

    So, I'm half way through this detox and I must say, this one doesn't suck. I have been, admittedly, allowing myself to get dehydrated, which is causing some nausea, but aside from that, there is no hot sweats, no cramping, no uncontrollable crapping of my pantaloons, and I'm not nearly as bitchy as I usually am on a detox. My skin is looking clearer, which effing awesome because since I've made the move to this new village, my skin has been rebelling from the heat and terrible wind. My appetite has diminished and changed, but that might be mental. 

   Honestly, I'm used to constant hot sweats, stickiness, smelling weird, and hating my life when I'm on a detox. I'm used to complaining constantly and forcing my friends and loved ones into avoiding me like the plague until the detox is over. It may be because of this ridiculous heat I'm living in as it is, but I'm not feeling all the usual symptoms, so I'm questioning the viability of this detox. Is it working as hard even though it's not so hardcore? Do detoxes need to make you contemplate suicide in order to prove their worth? I'm only half way through, so I have no answers. I just know that if this is how this detox works, and it actually does the trick, that I have my new favorite detox. 

   On an unrelated note, my kitty got a bath today. He smells like so fresh and so clean clean. 

        A secondary blog is coming up....right meow, so get going, get green, and get to the next blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment